Monday, February 23, 2015

I love love

Valentines day
Dont you just love it?
Well, I do! I have always loved Valentine's day, single or taken there's nothing wrong with showing love for everyone!

The morning started with my snuggle bug nephew, Miles waking me up and cuddling in bed with me.

This Valentine's my valentine was out of town :(
buuuut that sneaky little devil still managed to make my day.
What girl doesn't love a dozen roses from her boyfriend?
And people are just giving away candy and cookies just because they love and appreciate each other! I LOVE IT
It was just a good day full of pink and red and white and love and happiness. It's just great!

FLASH FORWARD ONE WEEK

My darling boyfriend is home, and we are celebrating our valentine's on the 21st.
*knock knock knock*
 He's at the door, looking SO handsome in his sunday best, and with a rose!
How does he know how much a simple little flower could mean to me? I love it!
#nofilter hahah I LOVE ROSES FROM HIM
Anyway, dinner was great. I just love being with him, I can't believe he leaves so soon.
Soaking up every last second I can with him

PS His valentines present to me was part of the moon, he bought me part of the moon :)
How cute is that? I love it. I LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment