Monday, February 9, 2015

mushy sappy post

first off, today was a GORGEOUS day!
Holy moly! I went for a walk with Domino and Matthew, it was so nice outside! It feels like spring but its most definitely February...

Anyway. I would like to dedicate this post to my boyfriend Michael.
*WARNING* this is going to be a sappy post, if you don't want to read that kind of post, you may discontinue reading now.


Do you ever feel like "what did I do to deserve this?" whether negative or positive, I think we've all thought that.
But when it comes to Michael, I think it every. single. day.
What did I do to get so lucky as to have him in my life? Seriously.
If I had to describe him in one word, I couldn't!
He is so indescribably wonderful!
He is:
love, service, understanding, generous, caring, funny, compassionate, strong, intelligent, charming, adorable, a goober, a leader, trusting, a listener,

He is so many things I can't even write them all.
And how lucky am I that he loves me?
He does, Michael Lunt loves me. I know he does!

And it just so happens that I love him back.
In every sense of the word, I LOVE him.
I didn't at first. It happened like falling asleep, slow.. and then all at once.
I know I love him because when I see him my heart skips a beat, when I think about him a smile comes to my face, when he's not around I miss him. I really miss him.
My best friend Carly is on a mission right now, and obviously I miss her. But I don't love her the same way I love Michael. I miss her because I miss her presence and the fun we have together.. but I can continue to live without her there. When I miss Michael, he consumes my thoughts, and it's almost like I ache to have him back.
I thought I knew what love was, in previous relationships I for sure thought I loved them. Heck, I thought I was getting married to a guy. But Michael Lunt has shown me what real love is. It's a warm embrace after a long hard day. It's a kiss when no other words can be said. It's talking for hours and never running out of topics. It's overlooking the faults of the other person and loving every single things they have. It's popping each others zits! It's laughing at each other. It's listening. It's comforting. It's so many things, and he does them all.
I love him with every part of me. How did I get so lucky?
My time with him before he leaves on his mission is almost spent, and two years is a long time. But he's worth the wait. He really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment