Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day TWO

Sunday, a day of worship.
Woke up, got ready for church, drove to the Orlando temple...
It's absolutely beautiful, brilliant white (like all the rest) and you can't help but feel the sacredness as you're on the grounds. Can I just say how incredibly excited I am to be sealed to my future husband in the temple forever? I am so grateful for temples and the beauty of heaven they bless the earth with.
After taking pictures at the temple (ps it was a beautiful beautiful day) we went to church. I knew zero people and it was fast and testimony meeting. Which you would think would be difficult to sit through since I didn't know anyone but instead it was a powerful reminder that the things I know about the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the testimony I have, the miracles I see, and the feelings I feel--aren't just part of the Utah "bubble" This knowledge of a God that lives and loves us is everywhere! It made me happy knowing other people had testimonies of the Gospel of  Jesus Christ, that seems silly to say but it just made me happy! I love the testimony I have and I love that others do too. Which is why I'm so excited to serve a mission, I want to share my testimony and the love God has for others! :)
After church we came home and I turned into a ravenous beast, I was fasting and it was time to break my fast. I ate a little irresponsibly, I didn't think about what to eat, I just put stuff in my mouth. Which included:
2 peanut butter and honey sandwiches
1/2 banana
2 bowls of fruity pebbles
1/2 roll
Handful of cheez its
1/2 bag of popcorn

#fatty #sohungry
Then it was time for the Super Bowl!!
Seahawks vs Patriots
It's not over yet.. But I think the Seahawks are going to win.

I went for a walk around our resort, and took some awesome pictures. Florida is so pretty, you could point your camera at the ground and that grass would be so photogenic. Serious.
I took a picture of a bird on this broken dock and named his Eddie, I had Leah take a picture of my by Eddie and he was nice enough to open his wings for the picture. Thanks Eddie ;)

I also got to FaceTime my darling boyfriend, I think he gets cuter everyday I'm gone, that little stink has got my heart. I love him. Yes those were very sappy but I'm pretty sure only he reads this so... Just a little something for you bubs ;)
Anyway, that concludes my sabbath day.
Next up:
MAGIC KINGDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment