Wednesday, December 31, 2014

All Hallows Eve

A while back.. it was Halloween. On October 31 to be exact.
Well this year it was lots-o fun because I got to do all the fun Halloweenie things with Michael.
Which, in my book is the greatest. Having a significant other is alright in my book. Actually it's the best thing in the whole world. Especially holidays. Especially Halloween.
So we picked what we'd be, Han Solo and Princess Leia.
And we looked pretty dang good if I do say so myself.

Bubba carved this fantastic minion pumpkin
He was so proud of it, he loves this little pumpkin.
After we went to a party and took tons of pictures, OBVIOUSLY we had to have a midnight bowl of Lucky Charms.


Isn't my Han Solo so cute? :)
Here are some other fun Halloween activities we did





Also we went to The Haunted Moonlight Lift at Sundance. Super cold. But all the more reason to cuddle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment