Wednesday, December 31, 2014

20 years old

This year I turned TWENTY.

And thanks to my darling person, Michael, and my darling sister, Heidi made it the best day ever.
First they (mom, dad, Matthew, Heidi, and Bubs) woke me up and took me as I was to Kneader's for breakfast. We all ordered french toast and I even got myself a pumpkin steamer:)
After breakfast, I got ready for work, Bubs took me to work. which I LOVE. But to make things better, we only had to work a half day! So I was done at 12:30 so Bubba (who also only had to work a half day) came and got me. We drove home and found a surprise! Bubba had decorated my room with balloons and crepe paper! That stinkin cute didn't go to work at all! He stayed home from work and decorated my room.
There was a present on my bed from him, when I opened it it was the GREATEST cat sweater in the whole world. He also gave me a 60 minute massage! He spoils me way too much.
So to celebrate my twentieth year we went to Color Me Mine
After color me mine, we went to Rodezio Grill. Which was uber expensive but WAY yummy.
Heidi loaded up on the salad, she was HUNGRY




then we went home for cake and ice cream with the grandparents AND bubba's oldest sister made me a wonderful cat cake

 love my brother.
Finished the night with some cuddles with my boo. And that was the end of a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment