Monday, November 10, 2014

Goodbye CGD

I had the pleasure of working at Canyon Gate Dental for a little over a year and a half when I decided that I wanted to do what I really wanted to do. Orthodontia. I gave my two weeks and started handing out my resumes to surrounding Orthodontists. I had little to no experience with ortho but I was just hoping someone would be willing to train me. I was more than thrilled when my dream office, Graf Orthodontics offered me a job :) This was a dream come true! But it was so hard saying goodbye to the office I'd grown to love and call my family.

 "Sitting on the counter is unprofessional" -Dr. Nicolas Young

 Modeling at convention. Duh.


 Die hard Coug fans

 Nice Macklemore haircut Doc.
 3 year old boy's coat. Nallely and I both can wear it.

 RED ROCK!

 #models




 The "Nallely head tilt"



 "Oh are we sitting on the floor today?" -Dr. Glenn Payne
 National Tooth Fairy day!

Our goodbyes were not without tears!





I love you guys! I miss you guys! I'll always be a part of the Canyon Gate Dental family--just go check the wall in the break room, I was clearly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment