Sunday, October 5, 2014

Life lately.. in pictures.

My mom, sister, and I canned peaches. One of my favorite parts of fall :) Fresh peaches!

PEACHES!

model those peaches Heidi, MODEL THEM

Aren't those so beautiful?

Miss Orem adventures took us the Northridge Elementary, helping out with the nail painting station

We went to the general women's meeting, it rained a lot. This is a picture of my sweet mother and grandmother sharing an umbrella. Aren't they cute? Also, please note the little shower cap on my grandma's head
this world is BEAUTIFUL
I had the largest berry known to MAN
Christmas decorations are up at Target. WAT
my sister Heidi. No other explanation needed
you know it's going to be a good day when this is your screen
Matthew got asked to Sadie Hawkins
So we ANSWERED his date to Sadie's with this.
a RICE KRISPEE TREAT PINATA
my darling coworker Skyler. Love you Sky.
My faves: Brette and Skyler

J-Beat got married. It's still weird. But I like Zach so he'll take care of Jan for sure. PS I see SO much of JanaLe's dad in her in this picture









1 comment:

  1. Yeah still weird for me too. We need to reunited aims and go get some taco amigo!!

    ReplyDelete