Sunday, August 24, 2014

guys. it happened.

I finally had my "Allie and Noah" kiss. You know the one I'm talking about. Where its POURING rain, and they just have about the greatest kiss known to man? Yeah. That's the one.

Well, all girls dream of kissing a guy like that. My dream finally came true.
And it was even cuter than I could have even imagined.

We ran from the car to the house because it was pouring so hard, halfway to the house he grabs my hand, pulls me in close to him. Hand on face. His lips met mine and my heart was beating a million miles a second. The rain soaked us while we kissed.
It got cold real fast, so he grabbed my hand and we ran for shelter. We stood there holding each other, watching the rain for a minute. But then I wanted to play in it!
I ran out into the rain again and realized how cold it was. He ran out after me and pulled me back by my waist. I playfully screamed and we made it back where it was dry.

Then we went into my house because it was much too cold to be outside still. We stood at my front glass door, both dripping from our faces, grins from ear to ear, watching the rain. His arms wrapped around my waist and his face nuzzled up in my neck. And we watched the rain. And it was perfect.

I love rain. I love him.
I just love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment