Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sister Dymock

I got my mission call!!
Yay yay yay!
It was the greatest, most surreal moment of my life.
The wait from the time my papers were in to the time I was holding it in my hands was excruciating. But when it finally came there was no purer joy than the joy I had.

I've been called to the Oklahoma, Oklahoma City mission, and I leave on June 10!! That's so soon! It's crazy! But I wouldn't have it any other way. It's English speaking which I'm grateful for but also kind of bummed because I really would've love to have learned Spanish but I really am grateful to be speaking English! I'll be honest, I was disappointed for about half a second but as I read where I was going... it just felt right. I KNOW this is where I am supposed to go and I am needed there. I cannot wait to serve!! Only 45 days... Can you believe that?

So much to do in so little time! I'm excited to go through the temple! Ah! I'm just so excited :) So.. I'll be a missionary before y'all know it. Whoo hoo!! Yay missions. Yay the Gospel. Yay LIFE!
Also this is TOTALLY where I am supposed to go because I LOVE crazy weather and Oklahoma has freak hailstorms, crazy lightning and thunderstorms, and is the CENTER of tornado alley! yes, yes, yes! My mom wasn't too happy when I told her that but she got her wish when I wasn't going foreign. I know I wasn't called to Oklahoma just for the cool weather... Someone there needs me. ME. And I'm excited to serve with every part of me, a year and a half dedicated to the Lord. I could not be more excited :)





Sorry mister, I'm a sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment