Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This post has no title

Welllll I've certainly been the Debbie downer in life lately haven't I?
But I'm going to stop!
Because guess what?!
CHRISTMAS IS IN ONE WEEK AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'M HECKA EXCITED!
Also, you need to love your life--both ups and downs, wrongs and rights. It's what makes you you!
Anyway.
Here's a little sum up of my life briefly:
-My car is in the shop due to some (ex)friends who stole my car and crashed it. But it's cool because I am in LOVE with my rental.
-I get no more days off this year because we are SO busy--everyone wants to get I before the end of the year!
-My birthday was wonderful and only my closest friends and favorite people even wished me a happy birthday (it really was a rude awakening to see who really cares)
-I went on 2 dates on the same day (bad idea)
-My best friend went and made me proud (attaboy)
-my brother went to the ER yesterday, my dad had surgery today, and my mom has surgery on Thursday. Wasn't that a great idea? The week before Christmas even. Needless to say I'm babysitting them now.
-since my parents are incapacitated I'm being Santa this year! I would probably be freaking out at how much I'm spending but since I'm giving it to others, it doesn't really bother me. I love seeing others happy.
-I did something crazy... I told my director I'd do Miss Orem again. I'm having mixed feelings about it. But it was a good experience so I should do it again shouldn't I?
-Armand's little brother leaves on a mission next week... Yeah I'm gonna miss him... We were hilarious together. 
-I am OBSESSED with Kelly Clarkson's underneath the tree, it's now my favorite Christmas song

Wellll I think that's all I can think of right now. Anyway I should probably go work out--Miss Orem is coming up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment